The carp boat CamaraD is an indispensable assistant for fishing. In this model of CamaraD boats, we took into account all the preferences of fishermen so that it would be convenient for them to use a bait boat during fishing. To date, this is the best offer in terms of price/quality/functionality, which includes impeccable assembly, excellent functionality and maintenance.
The bottom of the carp boat CamaraD is made of impact-resistant ABS plastic with a thickness of 3 mm factory design.
Decent dimensions and weight – the boat will feel confident even with a large wave and a strong crosswind. We tested it at a wave of 1 meter!
Top convenient loading of gear into the bunker (unlike catamarans and trimarans). The headlight and marker lights (turn on and off from the control panel: the headlight separately, the dimensions separately, the headlight has three illumination modes: far, near, blinking) - the boat will not be lost in twilight and darkness during night carp fishing.
The presence of reverse gear will allow the boat to maneuver among snags and reeds.
The power reserve of the fishing boat CamaraD Nova is up to 9 km. The battery charge indicator will tell you when the boat should be charged.
On our boats we use:
- Plastic screw.
- The steering wheel is made of the highest quality brass.
- Protection of the stainless steel screw, which we manufacture on a CNC machine.
- Powerful servos with metal gears for dropping bait from bunkers (up to 15 kg each).
- The Camarad bait boat has all the necessary protection units. The boat will not stop in the middle of a pond with a planted battery (the indication of the ship's battery charge on the monitor of the control panel), it will warn the owner in advance (an audible alarm) and slow down the speed, making it clear that it's time to charge.
- The rangefinder (optional) directly on the control panel displays the distance of delivery.
- Adjustable, smooth dropping of the bait is possible (you can spill the track from the bait).
- The most powerful headlight that can be installed on the carp boat CamaraD has: Three illumination modes: far, near, blinking and fog mode.
On this boat, you can additionally install:
Windmill / bait spreader. In the improved version, the shape of the bowl has been radically changed, which allows you to completely unload boilies, pellets and create a feeding spot with a diameter of 5-6 meters.
A course camera with an external display. We checked the operation of the camera at a distance of > 300 meters. The course camera is used to track the distance to the reed during the classic delivery of carp gear to the opposite bank of the river (most often this distance is more than 250 meters). After all, it is there that the fish feels safe. The camera significantly improves the quality of fishing and helps you to fully control and guide the boat.
The electromagnetic central reset allows you to reset the tackle at a distance of 2-3 meters from the bait place in order to catch a larger fish that is afraid to approach the main bait place. Also, the central dump can be used for trolling fishing for predatory fish.
A six-channel 2.4 GHz remote control will allow you to use it at a distance of up to 500 meters.
In terms of technical characteristics and reliability, the CamaraD Nova boat surpasses such analogues as Tornado (Tornado), Jabo (Jabo), Dolphin, Carpboat (Carpboat), Kuban Carp (Kubcarp), Hercules, Carp Academy (Carp academy), Carp Hunter (Carphunter), Kincarp (Kincarp), Amina (Amina). All components are imported, well-known manufacturers such as Turnigy.
Bright color - the radio-controlled fishing boat "Camarad" is visible from a great distance.
- a boat
- control panel
- 220 volt charger