GPS Navigation Camarad L3 with autopilot for 1000 points
The easiest way to make sure the bait as accurately as possible - use GPS navigation with autopilot. She remembers an interesting place to you and fixes it as a specific point for GPS navigation. It is difficult to overestimate his work during a fog or when fishing at night.
Just as possible, you can pour out your food every time in exactly the place where you poured it the previous time. Unlike a classic throw, you have the ability to put food and snap into the right place with high accuracy. It is also not worth worrying about the range - it reaches 400 meters.
In this case, the autopilot has a smart selection of high-speed mode - the ship will automatically reduce the speed when approaching the reset point so as not to sigh the trophy, and also quietly sails back to the secure distance (by default 20 meters, you can increase or decrease if necessary). And then quickly gaining speed, returns to the shore, while not forgetting to reduce the speed before the homepoint.
GPS Navigation with Autopilot Camarad L1 can not only be automatically saved to the saved fishing point, but also to reset the bait and automatically return to the homepoint. There is also a semi-automatic mode - the user reset the user independently.
Built-in feature Multifyingness.
You, as the owner of our autopilot, can already use the feature of multi-dimensional.
What does it give you?
The presence of GPS allows the autopilot to remember an interesting place as a point and when you return to this reservoir - autopilot will automatically load previously saved points, which will allow each time to get a snap or bait in the same place.
The device provides a permanent memory for 9 workers and 1 home dot for each of the 100 reservoirs (bridges). As a result, it is 900 workers and 100 homepoints. The functionality works automatically and does not require a user of special knowledge.
Camarad autopilot does not require an additional control panel. Control is carried out from one console, both in manual and automatic mode.
GPS navigation with autopilot works both on 1-engine and on 2-motor ships!
Basic GPS Navigation Functions with Autopilot Camarad
- Automatic following to the saved fishing point, followed by the discharge of the carp boat bunker.
- Autopilot remembers 1 homepoint and 9 dots catching.
- Autopilot Camarad automatically returns a boat to the homepoint after the task is fulfilled.
- Autopilot Camarad has a reservoir memorization feature with a subsequent automatic recovery of fishing points when visiting the reservoir.
Function to the point
- Automatic follow-up mode to the point at full speed with dumping bait at the point.
- automatic follow-up mode to the point at full speed without resetting bait
- Automatic follow-up mode to point at low speed with dumping bait at point
- Automatic follow-up mode to point at low speed without resetting bait
- Automatic follow mode to 2 (two) points at full speed with separate relief of bait in each point
- Automatic track mode to 2 (two) points at low speed with separate reset of bait to each point.
- NEW intermediate home dot
- new selection of reservoir
- new retention of the reservoir in manual mode
- new Improving information processing from depth heater
- NEW protection in emergency situations
- Telemetry displays the following information on the display: Battery voltage, autopilot mode, the number of the selected point, distance to the specified point in the mode of conjugation and from the base in manual mode, GPS coordinate boat and much more.
- Built-in voltmeter to determine the degree of discharge battery boat
- Ship lighting control, including switching on / off overall lights, main light, display shoe unloading
- Navigation management is performed by using a modern, powerful 32-bit Cortex family processor, 9 axial sensor comprising a magnetometer, an accelerometer, a gyroscope, a modern GPS receiver of the company Ublox.
- The algorithm is applied to the achievement of a given point allows the most closely automatically covered under the squigs, reed and so on (the boat goes a little away from the point and approaching the point performs an approach to the point. The boat reaches a given point to the point in parallel to the point, which allows you to maximize the departure.
- applied algorithm for reverse waste. When returning to the base point, the boat first makes a small loop that allows you to follow the path of the maximum approximate point
Built-in protection and precautions:
- Prohibition of sending a ship to a dot dot than 500 meters - with a range of more than 500, the incorrect point is most likely chosen, for example, from another reservoir.
- protection of the operation of electronics based on controlling the distance to the point. If, while driving to a point or home, the autopilot will see that the distance to the assigned point does not decrease within 3 seconds, the automation will turn off the operation of the motor and the steering gear. This will be useful in the case when the boat for example was superior to some obstacle.
Possible autopilot settings:
- The minimum speed in which the azimuth of the movement of satellites is expected
- Maximum speed of rapid delivery and return ship
- Maximum shipping rate in tackle mode
- Maximum speed with a low approach to the target (when the distance to the point is reduced, the boat reduces the speed and moves to it at low speed)
- distance at which the speed is reduced while entering the point
- Maximum rotation level in autopilot mode
- Curve index of steering coefficients
- the coefficient of increasing the level of the steering wheel by the approach to the point of delivery (when approaching the point, the speed will be reduced, it is possible to increase the sensitivity of the steering wheel)
- The coefficient of increasing speed with a decrease in degree deviation from the point
- The rate of waste from the point of delivery to the safe distance
- Detaching time from a safe distance
- Pause before going to the homepoint