GPS navigation with second-generation Camarad autopilot. Has a higher GPS data processing rate in comparison with аutopilot of the first generation!
GPS Navigation with autopilot Camarad for a carp ship (boat to explore the bait) with a GPS and a compass allow efficient work with a fishing boat, saving time for labeling and automatic transportation of tackle and bait to the point of catching.
To connect GPS navigation with autopilot to a carp ship you need to have:
- Flysky FS-I6 or FS-i6X remote control
- Receiver Flysky FS-IA6B or FS-IA10B
Complete set GPS navigation with Camarad autopilot for carp ship:
- Control board
- GPS receiver
GPS navigation with autopilot works both on 1-engine and on 2-motor ships!
Basic GPS Navigation Functions with Autopilot Camarad
- Automatic following to the saved point of fishing with the subsequent discharge of the carp boiled bunker.
- GPS Navigation with autopilot remembers 1 homepoint and 9 dots catch for each of the 100 reservoirs.
- GPS Navigation with Autopilot Camarad automatically returns a boat to a homepoint after the task is fulfilled
- GPS Navigation with Autopilot Camarad has a reservoir memorization feature with a subsequent automatic recovery of dot points when visiting the reservoir.
Function to the point
- Automatic follow-up mode to the point at full speed with dumping bait at the point.
Automatic follow-up mode to the point at full speed without resetting bait
Automatic follow-up mode to point at low speed with bait reset at point
Automatic follow-up mode to point at low speed without resetting bait
Automatic follow mode to 2 (two) points at full speed with separate relief of bait in each point
- Automatic track mode to 2 (two) points at reduced speed with separate relief of bait in each point.
- Telemetry displays the following information on the display: Battery voltage, autopilot mode, number of the selected point, distance to the specified point in the mode of conjugation and from the base in manual mode, GPS coordinates of the ship and much more.
- Built-in voltmeter to determine the discharge of the battery boat
- Ship lighting control, including switching on / off overall lights, main light, shout discharge display
- Navigation management is performed by using a modern, powerful 32-bit Cortex family processor, 9 axial sensor comprising a magnetometer, an accelerometer, a gyroscope, a modern GPS receiver of the Ublox company.
Possible autopilot settings:
- The minimum speed in which the azimuth of the movement on satellites is expected
- Maximum speed of rapid delivery and return ship
- Maximum delivery speed in tackle mode
- Maximum speed with a short approach to the target (when the distance to the point is shortened, the boat reduces the speed and moves to it at low speed)
- Distance at which the speed is reduced when entering the point
- Maximum rotation level in autopilot mode
- Speeding rate from the point of delivery for a safe distance