Echo sounder will answer you questions:
- Is there a fish here?
- What depth is it now?
- What is the depth at this point of the reservoir?
- What is the temperature of the water?
- Are there algae or snags?
- solid bottom or or etc?
- Where to find eyebrows, cut or pit?
- Color display with TFT matrix;
- Wireless sensor with a wide beam corner 60 °;
- The minimum depth of scanning from 0.8 m;
- Maximum depth up to 30 m;
- Waterproof IPX 7 Case;
- Range up to 300m;
- Sound alert about fish and shallow water;
- Operating temperature from -20 to 70 degrees;
- Power supply from lithium 12V battery;
- Power of the sensor from the boat or autonomous;
- Mapping the size of fish and its depth;
- Detailed display of the bottom relief;
- Warranty 1 year!
Echo sounder is designed for mounting on the bait ships with the purpose of a detailed scanning of the reservoir. On the color display with a resolution of 480 * 272, the bottom relief, algae, fish are perfectly displayed. The echo sounder is capable of transmitting a signal to a distance of up to 300m, as well as to recognize the depth to the found fish. The sensor is attached to the boat housing and can work from the battery boat, or from autonomous batteries.
If you install the Toslon TF500 echo sounder on the bait boat, then you will get the maximum advantage and save a lot of time to find a place and fish on unfamiliar reservoirs. The sensitive sensor is capable of scanning a depth of 0.8 m in shallow water and up to 30 meters! Once the fish will be detected by echo sounder emit a sound alert.